Not sure what I am going to do with this here blog, but I have it and it's mine and I guess we'll see. From reading everyone else's blogs, it just seems like a great way to document life. Wish I had started it sooner (like when my youngest son was a baby) since I wasn't the best about writing in his baby book, but I figure there's no time like the present.
Maybe this will be a good way to pass information on to my sister, too, since we haven't been able to catch each other on the phone since 2008 (which may not seem like a long time to some of you, but for us...it seems like forever!!!) She's a blogger which is one of the reasons I decided to start this.
Anyhow, just looking forward to being able to look back on this and remember all the funny stories that no one writes in baby books anyways...
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea, my little bloggie sister!! Can't wait to see what stories you tell...and which ones you don't! :o)
Love you,
Debbie
Post a Comment